4/19/09: I completed glassing in six grills. It was actually more work than I thought it would
be. Both the rear and front vent grill openings needed to be cutout from the original mold and sanded
before the grills could be mounted. A few coats of filler was needed to fill any pin holes or blemishes that
were made when the grills were cut out. The grills were mounted from
underneath with dura-glass. One trick I used was to hang a weight attached to string tied
through the grills. It kept the grills in perfect position while I was applying the glass. For an
amateur, I thought the grills came out quite nice!